You are almost on your way to your vacation in a holiday home. The bags are already packed, and you are ready. But then you think, did I remember it all?
Many ask themselves that question, and therefore we here give you a packing list that has everything you will need for a vacation in a holiday home.
Some of the things on the list are necessary to bring, while others depend on your needs and expectations for the holiday home. For example, if you are cleaning the house yourself or if you have booked a cleaning by us.
The list here is there as much a source to inspiration on what you may need for your stay in a holiday home.
Before you leave home
Before you leave for the vacation, there are some things that are nice to have in place at home. It is not fun to be on your way and you remember that you did not empty the trash in the house.
- Close all doors and windows
- Turn down, or turn off, the heat
- Empty the fridge, or check the expiry date on everything in there
- Empty all trash cans
- Pause newspaper subscriptions
- Ask your neighbor if they can look after the mail and water the plants