Update October 30 - 2020
Dear holiday guests
As you have probably heard, the Danish government has decided to close the border to Denmark for tourists from 23.59.2020 on 23.59. The border is closed until the number of infections in a country is under the limit stated by the Danish government - 20 cases pr. 100.000.
The following applies to guests who have booked a stay but are not allowed to cross the border:
Until the borders to Denmark are reopened, we will offer everyone who cannot start their vacation at Klitferie due to the closure, a voucher for the rental amount minus the processing fee and and the travel insurance, of you have also booked that. The voucher is valid from the intended vacation date until the end of 2021. The vacation must then be booked no later than 3 months after the borders to Denmark have opened.
This means that if the borders are still closed on your day of arrival, you will receive a voucher as stated above.
Unfortunately, we know that the circumstances make it difficult to plan, because there is a risk that you will only find out a day in advance whether you can arrive here. In the current situation, our offer is the best we can do, it is much better than what is stated in our rental conditions:
The holiday home office is not liable in the event of force majeure, such as natural disasters, epidemics, war, strikes, etc. that prevent the tenant from traveling or that make the holiday home uninhabitable.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, but we ask for your understanding that we are currently receiving a large number of e-mails and that it takes a little longer to answer the e-mails.
The Olesen family
We are in an unfamiliar situation right now. The authorities have established a number of security measures aimed at reducing the spread of COVID-19 in Denmark, and of course we also follow them at Klitferie.
We follow the development of COVID-19 closely, and try our best to update our guests on the situation.
However, we would like to emphasize that it is still safe to go to rent a holiday home in Denmark, and that we look forward to welcoming you by the North Sea. There is plenty of space in our area, and holiday homes are therefore in these times a good and safe way to have a holiday where you do not necessarily have to go out among a lot of people.
Below we have listed the current guidelines in Denmark, as well as the initiatives we have made in the office. Otherwise, we encourage you to keep up to date on the following websites:
The current guidelines in Denmark
In Denmark, since the Corona outbreak closed the country down, we have followed the following advice from the National Board of Health:
- Wash your hands often or hand sanitizer
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve
- Avoid handshakes, kisses and hugs - limit physical contact
- Keep your distance
- Masks must be used in public transport and when visiting restaurants
Our recommendations to you:
- Make shopping lists and shop big to avoid too long and repeated visits to the grocery stores.
- Avoid the whole family going shopping (It is appreciated if only one or two per family goes to the grocery stores)
- Have a small bottle of hand sanitaizer in your bag, which you use every time you leave the car.
- Check the guidelines of the stores, activities and places you want to visit to see how they are handling Covid-19.
- Make room for others if you move around in larger gatherings
- Face masks must be used in public transport as well as all indoor places with public access, such as supermarkets, retail stores, cultural centers, etc.
In the office, we have installed plexiglass in front of our counter, in addition, we have a marking tape on the floor, which you should stay behind as far as possible. In addition, we have the following measures, which we ask you to comply with as far as possible:
- Use hand sanitizer at arrival - we have a bottle just outside of the office
- Make your visit to the office as short as possible
- Have your rental certificate ready on arrival
- Fill in and have your consumption paper ready at departure
- Max 6 visitors to the office at a time
- Max 2 people per. family in the office at a time
- No dogs / pets in the office
- Limit the daily visits to the office - if problems arise during your holiday stay, please contact us by phone +45 9749 5195.
In addition, we would really like to ask you to inform us if you want to travel before the normal departure day. This can help our cleaning staff and will also help us to let the new holiday guests in earlier, which reduces the traffic in the office during the busy arrival / departure time.
Should your holiday home be ready for early entry, you will be notified by email no later than the day before 16.00
Klitferie's opening hours
Monday: 08:00 - 14:00
Tuesday: 08:00 - 14:00
Wednesday: 08:00 - 14:00
Thursday: 08:00 - 14:00
Friday: 08:00 - 15:00
Saturday: 08:00 - 16:00
Outside these opening hours, we can be reached in case of emergency on +45 9749 5195 or +45 6163 0827
The whole team behind Klitferie, wishes you, despite the slightly different circumstances, a really good holiday.